On 21-24 March 2016, ICMS will host a Modelling Camp. The 3.5 day
modelling camp has 3 main aims
- To train students and early career mathematical science researchers to
engage in study groups and similar activities
- To offer broader skills training – team-working, coping outside of
one’s comfort zone, introduction to modelling methodology, report
writing, and enhancing communication/presentation skills
- To learn how different branches of mathematics can be applied in
various industrial settings.
- The meeting will be structured to maximise time for networking and
- This modelling camp will be held in advance of the 116th Study Group
with Industry (ESGI), University of Durham, April 2016.
Further details, including funding options, are available on the website
Funding has been secured for a limited number of delegates so early
registration is recommended.