Some policy documents and responses to consultations on mathematics and computer science education
- Developing new GCSE, A-Level and AS Qualifications for first teaching in 2016, OFQUAL, September
- Reformed GCSE and A-Level Subject Content, DfE, September
- Consultation on Regulating Endorsement and Examiner-Author Conflicts, OFQUAL, May
- Consultation on National curriculum reform (England): KS4 English and mathematics, DfE, February
- Consultation on new A-Level Regulatory Requirements,OFQUAL, January
- GCSE Reform Consultation, OFQUAL, September
- Reformed GCSE Subject Content Consultation, DfE, August
- National Curriculum Review: New programmes of study and attainment targets from September 2014, DfE, August
- Review of A-Level Subject Content, Joint Council for Qualifications,May
- Reform of the National Curriculum in England, DfE, April
- Regulating Awarding Organisation Training Events for Teachers, Ofqual, February.
- Reforming KS4 Qualifications, DfE, December
- Consultation on A-Level Reform, Ofqual, September 2012.
- Consultation on Draft Primary National Curriculum, ACME (on behalf of DfE), July 2012
- Bridging the Mathematics Gap, a response to ACME’s report, March 2012.
- Vision for Science and Mathematics Education 5-19, a response to Royal Society’s consultation, March 2012.
- Review of Accreditation Criteria and Requirements for ITT, TDA, March 2012.
- Consultation on Study Programmes for 16-19 year olds, Department for Education, January 2012.
- Consultation on the 16-19 Funding Formula Review, Department for Education, January 2012.
- LMS: Response to Call for Evidence: HE in STEM subjects, House of Lords Select Committee, December 2011.
- LMS: Submission of Evidence to the House of Commons Select Committee Parliamentary Inquiry: How Should Examinations for 15-19 Year Olds in England be Run? 7 November 2011.
- LMS: Position Statement on Examation Boards’ Involvement in Production of Textbooks and Continuing Professional Development of Teachers, 21 September 2011.
- Response to Consultation “Higher Education White Paper – Students at the Heart of the System”, 19 September 2011.
- Evidence submitted to Review of the National Curriculum, 14 April 2011.
- Position Statement on Use of ICT in teaching of mathematics at HE institutions, 25 March 2011.
- Response to the Education White Paper, 25 March 2011.
- Teaching Position Statement, “Mathematics degrees, their teaching and assessment”, 8 March 2010.