Please use comments to this page to let us know about new open source textbooks and to offer your reviews of existing ones. Disclaimer: publication of a link to a textbook does not mean its endorsement by the London Mathematical Society.
- Matt Boelkins, Active Calculus. [Only Chapters 1-4, X + 252 pp. are available at the date of posting, 14 August 2012]. The Author’s blog post about the book. A welcome post by Robert Talbert.
- Gilbert Strang, Calculus.
- Rob Beezer, A First Course in Linear Algebra.
- Jim Hefferon, Linear Algebra. The Author’s webpage contains links to Answers to Exercises and beamer slides.
- Kenneth Kuttler, Elementary Linear Algebra.
- Kenneth Kuttler, Linear Algebra: Theory and Applications
- Wissam Raji, An Introductory Course in Elementary Number Theory.
- William Stein, Elementary Number Theory: Primes, Congruences, and Secrets.