Malta’s new Learning Outcomes Framework for school mathematics is an important case study of the European Union’s approaches to implementation of its education policies in member countries. For that reason the Framework deserves a close attention.
The original post of 13 August generated more responses than it was anticipated, and it is useful to collect them all at a single page.
- A. Borovik, The Quadratic Formula in Malta’s Learning Outcomes Framework, 26 August 2015
- A. Borovik, The Great Mystery of Malta’s Learning Outcomes Framework, 23 August 2015, updated 24 August 2015
- V. Gutev, Outcome Based Education, 13 August 2015 (+ 2 comments)
- J. Lauri, Response to “Malta: new Learning Outcomes Framework”, 12 August 2015 (+ 3 comments)
- A.Borovik, Malta: new “Learning Outcomes Framework”, 7 August 2015 (+ 8 comments)