- Disadvantaged pupils are doomed to do badly in school
- Immigrants lower results
- It’s all about money
- Smaller class sizes raise standards
- Comprehensive systems for fairness, academic selection for higher results
- The digital world needs new subjects and a wider curriculum
- Success is about being born talented
In my [AB] humble opinion, this appears to be the case when the negations of myths are myths, too (with a possible exception of no. 7). School systems cannot, and should not, be compared without first having a close look at socio-economic, cultural, and political environments of their home countries.