You are cordially invited to attend the 2014 European Mathematical Psychology Group Meeting (EMPG 2014), held at the University of Tübingen, Germany, from Wednesday, July 30, 2014 until Friday, August 01, 2014.
Proposals for paper and poster presentations as well as proposals for symposia related to all aspects of mathematical psychology are welcome. Relevant topics include:
- perception and psychophysics
- models of cognition and learning
- knowledge structures
- measurement and scaling
- computational methods
- statistical methods
- mathematical models
- Abstract submission opens: soon
- Abstract submission closes: April 30, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: May 15, 2014
- Early registration deadline: June 06, 2014
- Start of conference: July 30, 2014
- End of conference: August 01, 2014
Symposium in honor of Jean-Claude Falmagne celebrating his 80th birthday (organized by Michel Regenwetter and Jean-Paul Doignon).
Andrew Heathcote, University of Newcastle, Australia
Ehtibar Dzhafarov, Purdue University, USA
For further information please consult the website of the EMPG 2014 (www.uni-tuebingen.de/psychologie/empg2014).